Weekly News #3 19/09/15

Superfran

Weekly News #3 19/09/15

Post#1 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:18 pm

So as part of my weekly news thing we have been asking for people to let us in on a few things about themselves as part of my guildspot.

The first up in the limelight is one of our members Zanjun who kindly decided he would be happy to say something about himself.

To start off rather traditionally, my name's Joshua and I play a Troll Shaman named Zanjun, enhancement spec. I'm 18 years old and live in ye olde England.

As my guild description betrays, I used to play Alliance on an RP server fairly casually since about early WotLK. Since joining Forgotten Souls, I've run my first raid, Hellfire Citadel, (talk about getting thrown in at the deep end, haha, I was petrified) played my first ranked arena and battleground matches, and have been sacrificed to a tree by an officer.

I'm quite fond of PvP as I find it a bit more dynamic and enjoy being able to jump in, get killed, learn something, and try again, with the payoff hopefully being a better fight next time. I'm usually up for PvP if anyone fancies a match and in general I'm always happy to lend a hand if someone gives me a yell.

Chosen - Copy.jpg
Chosen - Copy.jpg (109.74 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
JC/Alch/Ench(transmute)/Tailor/Mining 600 - PVP - PVE

Return to “News”